Setbeat is an amazing application if you are a music lover. Pretty much everyone in this world is a music lover. And if I am right, you guys have been searching for ways to download all your favorite songs for free.
Well, Setbeat iOS Download for iPhone without Jailbreak will help you do just that.
If you’ve been listening to music online, chances are that you cannot download songs from those sites or apps. And if you could, you would have to pay some amount before you can download songs. And for iOS users, the destination to buy music is the iTunes store where you have to buy songs before you could even listen to them.
So, for that and many other reasons, we will talk about Setbeat iOS and how you can download songs using this app on your iOS devices. In the next part, you will find all the steps required for the installation of Setbeat for iPhone.
Setbeat iOS for iPhone Download:
Setbeat App isn’t a feature powerhouse, but has some of those features that you can hardly find in any other similar apps. The subscription based music streaming apps charge you on monthly basis. The fees aren’t that high, but why go there when you can get all your favorite songs for free on Setbeat iOS app.
Setbeat iPhone isn’t available on the Apple App store, so you will have to download and install it from third-party sources. The greatest thing about getting this app for iPhone is that you don’t have to jailbreak your device in order to install it as is the case with many unofficial apps.
These are the steps that you need to follow if you want to get the app on your iOS device.
- Open the Safari Browser on your iPhone and type this link in it: https://ios.setbeat.com and hit enter.
- The official website of the app will open and you will notice that it is in some other language. No need to worry, just tap on the big green button.
- A new button will pop-up along with some instructions. Tap on that button and tap on “Install” on the prompt that appears.
- The Setbeat iOS download process will start automatically. As soon as the download is complete, it will be installed on your iOS device.
- Now, the process isn’t over yet, because you need to skip the “Untrusted developer” pop-up that appears when you try to open Setbeat for iPhone.
Here’s how you can do that.
- Go to Settings menu.
- Open General.
- Then select Device and management.
- After that you need to find the profile associated with the Setbeat iPhone app.
- Tap on that profile and click on the icon. Finally, tap on the Trust button to finish the process.
This finally finishes the process of installing Setbeat iOS on iPhone or iPad. I think that all these steps are very easy to understand and if you faced any kind of problem or issue then please let me know about it and proper solution will be provided for sure. Please keep on visiting this site on Setbeat App.